I haven’t made a post in while, so I wanted to update everyone. First of all, it’s getting closer to summer which then means more time for blogging (yay)!
A lot of things have been happening since I last updated, so let’s just go down a list.
- I’ve been getting more hours at work which means less time for homework, blogging, and YDHS.
- I finally received the rest of the Won’t be a Statistic Campaign donations and dropped them off with Sam last Friday.
- I’ve been working on bringing new elements into YDHS to broaden our horizons.
- I began the journey of minimalism. It’s been really exciting!
- I recently celebrated my six months with my wonderful boy friend.
- I started a new workout routine (which has been interrupted since getting more hours at work).
- I’m continuing to shape myself, and my lifestyle.
Things have been stressful but oh so great at the same time!
I hope everyone has been doing great, and I can’t wait to be back full-time in June.
living a more peaceful life